Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Forbes 400


I broke the 400! Ok not the forbes 400, but I did get over 400 visits to my AWESOME blog XJRAT-BlOG. I know its not the greatest milestone in the world, but hey I am excited and you should be to, the more people that visit my site the more I will post, the more I post the better my site will get, the better it gets the more people will visit, the more people that visit (you get the idea)....
I do hope one day though to be in the Forbes 400 richest people(1.Bill Gates 2. Warrn Buffett 3. XJRAT???). So if by bloging I some how can reach that goal I will share my riches with the world and by riches I mean of course wisdom, riches of wisdom.
Any way, THANK YOU to everyone that actually reads this blog. I know most people look at the title and just keep hitting the "next blog" button or the "random blog" button at the top of the page, and to those people I guess I can't blame them, thank you too... I think if I saw this page I to would keep going after all what the heck is an xjrat anyway, thats a stupid name.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, xjrat is a little strange....but I wouldn't run from one. Cool Blog!

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Hearing Aids said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home