Saturday, August 19, 2006

Time Machine

I am convinced that time travel is a reality. That it is not only possible but that it happens on a daily basis. There is a device that allows people to travel into the future. This device is so revolutionary that 30 years ago people could only dream about it's potential, now this thing is so common that you are hardly aware of it. When this machine is used you can travel into the future with the blink of an eye. I am not sure how it works exactly, either it transports you further in time, or it just speeds up time around you with out you knowing. I have been witness to this marvel of technology many times, and no I don't work for the government black ops programs or anything, and still I am amazed at the efficiency of how this machine hurtles you through time.
I am even sure you own one of these. You yourself have probably been transported far into the future and not even known how it happened. You sit down after work maybe before bed and say to yourself I will just be here for a few minutes and next thing you know it is almost midnight. Wow, you say, I should turn off the computer and go to bed. Then when you reach for the off button a seemingly few seconds later it is now 12:30 am, wow what happened to the time? That was a case of inadvertent time travel. It is not your fault. It is an experiment that is being conducted by the government, they have put a microchip in all computers that make this time travel happen. I think it works with the speed of the hard drive. As the hard drive spins inside your computer it creates an electrical field around the computer and anyone within this field will be transported into the future. This electric field causes a disruption in the molecules that keep the space time continuum intact, this causes you to either lose all sense of time, or the gravitational pull actually acts as two opposite magnets pushing you at incredible speed between dimensions and forward in time. I think the latter is true because I am always tired when I am done traveling through time, and I know it can't be good for the human body, due to the effect of gravity warping around you.
I know that the guys a AREA 51 must have come up with this technology from the alien wreck. They are trying it out on the world while they adapt it for space travel to other Galaxies "far far away" that existed "long ago". They just need to bend the gravity to push BACK in time and they will have it perfected. They are almost there, I saw an interview with a guy who was helping the government in this quest (he was a short guy that must have been sick because he was green) He said " concentrate you will, get through time you must" also something about using some sort of "force" also some guy named Luke was there as well.
I think they check the progress of the experiment through the internet so just be careful when logging on to your computer, make sure you have no where to be for a while or you may miss something. (see just reading this story I bet you went pretty far into the future or at least wasted time that you will never be able to get back!!!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.

Excellent point.

I must go think.

My head hurts.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home