Thursday, July 20, 2006

C.R.A.D. update

Wow I googled crad to see what would happen. You wouldn't believe it there were a LOT of links to crad. It has many different acronym meanings, it is even peoples last name and a web site. I thought I made something up, but I guess not in case you forgot it stands for Computer Related Alzheimer's Disease. Here are a few acronyms from my google search.
CRAD Chief of Research & Development
CRAD Composite Radar Data Processing
CRAD Contract Research And Development
CRAD Criteria and Review Approach Documents
CRAD Customer Requested Arrival Date
a funny website even
http://www.cradworld.com/CradBlog/
I think mine is better. And I have found that CRAD effects you more the latter you are at the computer. Between 3pm and 9pm crad is only a minor annoyance how ever between 9 and 11 it becomes more acute So that you have a very hard time finding your way around your computer. The 11 to 1am shift is really bad not only can't you find your way around but you forget how to spell and type (I am a horrible speller any way, thank you spell check). Any time after 1am you might as well not even turn on the computer because you will be like Homer Simpson at a MENSA meeting, 4247 * pi= 472874mmm pie is good arhhhggg!!! You get the point!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home