Wednesday, July 26, 2006

What?


This isn't me by any stretch of the imagination. I am just posting this to show others what they are like:)... By the way please don't ask my wife about this. It's not that I don't listen to her she just forgets to tell me stuff then blames me. It's like the other day, she was telling me about work and that she did something and something else happend and then this other thing and Uh.... I don't remember but I know she forgot to tell me everything so it's not me...
I also have trouble hearing certin pitches due to working around loud machines and loud music (ya this is good) so if by any chance she does say something and I didn't hear it, like honey can you do the dishes, well I have a medical excuse. She happens to have an angelic voice but unfortunatly it falls into that range that I have trouble with (does this sound convincing?). So if you ever come to my house and see dishes in the sink you will know why they are there, because I LOVE to do the dishes as soon as possible and would never leave them in ther to long. I have to go now I think I hear someone calling me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hafiz said...

what an interesting blog u have here..lolz..it got addicted on reading it..:P..leave ur comment at my blog..wanna hear ur words..:P..take care..

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home