Thursday, August 24, 2006

My turn



Dad's gone so I am going to try my paw at this meow blogie thingie. I am only cat meow so I don't speak human much so if you can't understand me thats why meow...
I am at my humans apple but I don't get it I thought apples were like red or something and you could eat them so why do they get mad at me when I chew on this apple.
I found the good stuff ya the nip the caaaaattt niiiiippp it's great great GREAT MEOOOWWW! It is so hard to concentrate this blog is hard I neeeed string string got to have the string. Need to play. OH what's that look there is something on the floor. what is it? A spot, is it moving, no wait yes it is, oh no it's not. Sorry ok where was I. Ya string, no thats it the nip wow I love it.
Ribbon is good to, I had this Ribbon the other day MAN it was the best MEEEOOOWWW! It was attached to these balloons and I chewed that ribbon so much Oh it was so good that I regurgitated some ribbon as a thank you for the humans, a little food came up to, it was an extra special thanks for the balloons and ribbon. I don't know why but they got all mad at me for the thank you gift, go figure!
I set up the tripod and camera so I could show you how good looking I am. I am a cat you know so you must love me...

I think I gotta go now I hear them coming. See ya! LONG LIVE THE CAT NIP!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose Ghost said...

Oooh. Cute cat. Aren't you a handsome boy then?

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home