Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bluetooth

It is impossible to keep up with all the new technology that comes out every 10 seconds. I am so far behind that the only bluetooth I have is from not going to the dentist. As for the convenience of all this wonderful electronic wizardry life is good, dare I say to good? Are we getting lazy? does this technology give us the rite to be rude? Was George Jetson truly a happy person? These are all valid questions.
I am not lazy I just like having stuff done for me so I can focus my attention on other things like surfing (not the kind that needs water) Oh wait I thought that having all those conveniences was to give me more time to spend doing things I needed to do. If you look at my last post you will see that I spend the "extra" time just remembering what I needed to do. It seems the easier our lives are made by technology the more we can fill it with stuff. Stuff that can consume more of our life then we ever thought possible.
These Bluetooth phones are both wonderful and a evil. I know we all read about unplugging now and then to relax but how about taking that STUPID ear piece out of your head more. I am SICK of those people who have that wireless earpiece for there cell phone. I can't believe how OBLIVIOUS some people are that they are being rude. If you are with another person please take it out of your ear. They are not meant to be in your ear 24/7. I think some people may even get them stuck in there do to a wax build up virtually cementing it in their ear. I have even seen people with them in during church. I am sorry but God doesn't need Bluetooth to get ahold of me so I am sure that you aren't that much more important then me for him to give you a ring. The only reason to have one in when at church or in a face to face conversation is due to the wax thing I talked about (or surgically implanted and as far as I know that isn't being done in a Verizon store yet).
So if you have any bluetooth that doesn't require any electrical charge then go to the dentist but if you do have an electrical device in your ear please take it out when not talking to it.
Oh and George Jetson I will get to later. Although bring on the flying car now...

1 Comments:

Blogger GreatGerard said...

ermmmm nice blog...nahhh bluetooth on ear are only used by fat old greedy rich bussiness man in my society. just imagine how stupid their look are...Robot like. I would rather accept bluetooth as a wireless from phone to other device than the weird ear set device for this moment.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home