Sunday, July 09, 2006

My first comment

Wow I just checked my email and it said I had a comment from "anonymous". Thats cool someone actualy looked at my blog site and said something, and not anything mean either. I got a compliment that feels good. I wish they would have left their name and email address because I would have liked to thank them for being the FIRST ever to leave a comment on my blog. I bet it was my wife though. Not that that would be a bad thing but I just hope that more people have seen this then her. Although she is the only one who really counts it would still be nice to know others have ventured here. (See I know she will read this so if I say nice things I can score better points) I think from now on when I see a blog that I like I too will comment because now I know what it is like to see that...
I also hope that anyone that reads this and has any suggestions that they would give me their "two cents" both in coins and comments because I could alway use money and wisdom, in either order...
To any that read this I hope you have a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home